Bram has been helping companies build transformative brands for his entire career. Prior to B&A Bram worked as a Senior Advisor at McNally Capital, enabling family offices to capitalize on opportunities in the private equity space. This followed a 35+ year career as a management consultant starting with The Boston Consulting Group, followed by time at Booz Allen Hamilton™ and A.T. Kearney.
Over his management consulting career, Bram has served clients in almost all industries and from around the world. Bram was a Senior Partner at Booz Allen Hamilton where he led the global automotive practice and served the clients in the U.S., Europe, Japan, China and India. Prior to his time at Booz, he was a Senior Partner at A.T. Kearney where he held numerous consulting and administrative positions, including leading the global industry practices for A.T. Kearney and EDS Solutions Consulting, and the A.T. Kearney global automotive practice and the firm’s largest account team.
Mr. Bluestein received a BS in Chemistry from Lafayette College where he served for five years on The Educational Policy Committee of the Board of Trustees. He also holds a MBA from the Columbia University Graduate School of Business. Prior to starting his consulting career, Mr. Bluestein served in the U.S. Army and worked at The Federal Trade Commission. Bram currently sits on the Board of Directors at Eastman Egg Company and Motista.
Andrew leads B&A, including developing the firm’s investment strategy, sourcing new deals, conducting due diligence, providing advisory services to portfolio companies, and serving on B&A’s investment committee. He currently sits on the Board of Directors at Factor 75, and has been a Board Observer for Eastman Egg Company and Hooray Puree. In addition to his work at B&A, Andrew serves on the steering committee of the Good Food Business Accelerator and serves as a mentor to the 1871 community.
Andrew brings to B&A a deep and diverse background working with new leaders to grow their businesses. Prior to joining, Andrew spent over seven years as a strategy consultant at Monitor Deloitte. During his consulting career, Andrew completed a wide variety of projects in corporate, competitive marketing, and organizational strategy with a diverse set of retail, CPG, hospitality, and business service clients. During his later years in consulting, Andrew focused on the intersection between growth strategy and strategic change, working with his clients to build the necessary capabilities to win the market.
Andrew has a MBA with distinction from the Kellogg School of Management and a B.S. in Industrial and Labor Relations with Honors and an Economics concentration from Cornell University.
Outside of work, Andrew is a global traveler, avid Chicago sports fan, BBQ chef and a struggling golfer. He loves to enjoy life with his wife, Kate, and their two kids, Vivienne and Aidan.
Why Bluestein & Associates
- We have a passion for helping entrepreneurs succeed
- We take a collaborative approach to our work, with an emphasis on analytical and fact-based decision making
- We are capable to create value on a wide range of areas, covering strategy, marketing and sales, leadership and organizational capabilities, operations, and more
- We help when and where we can, and try and limit our burden when appropriate
- We are willing to get our hands dirty and get into details to help figure out solutions to challenges and opportunities
- We are not only incentivised by home runs — we care about our principle investment and will fight to try and help all our companies succeed, through thick and thin
- We pride ourselves on being good people and spending time with good people